Trust Phillips Office Solutions to provide you with an unsurpassed level of experience and peace of mind when it comes to your entire furniture project. Your installation is given the same care that every other aspect of your furniture purchase deserves. Our tenured staff of Project Managers and Installers will ensure that your facility is maintained in the same manner that we arrived, care will be taken with your facility and existing furniture, and your furniture will be assembled with only the highest level of attention to detail and efficiency.
Your furniture project deserves a proactive approach! In conjunction with our installation team, our Project Managers will be on-site to ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed and that any outstanding items are finalized. We will work with you at developing a punch list so that your needs are completely met and nothing remains undone.
We are also part of an affiliated network of dealers who can provide this same level of service on a national level as well as a local one.
Our project management provides the following services:
- Develop a furniture installation schedule with the client
- Coordinate schedules with all trades
- Measure and verify site dimensions
- Interface with contractors, other vendors, and trades
- Reconfigure and/or move existing furniture
- Attend on-site construction meetings
- Schedule and coordinate manpower
- Conduct a final walk-through with the client
- Document and facilitate completion of punch lists
- Manage complete projects (on time and on budget)